catching up...

By | 4:40 PM 2 comments
5 days after getting home from camp, I finally feel caught up on things. We have had so many great things going on...company, baby showers, etc., that there just hasn't been time for the normal daily grind stuff.

But, after dragging the kids on a bunch of errands today (why can't someone invent automatic buckling/unbuckling carseats?) I have officially washed and folded all the laundry, stocked up the pantry, fruit bowls, and fridge, paid the bills, made the post office, bank, and library runs, and the house is clean.

Ahhh...what a good feeling =)


I'm so excited because my mom is coming in tonight...along with several of my sisters and brothers. It will be our first time meeting Olivia and Jonas...and we are pumped!
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

Now you can relax...at least for a couple of hours=)

Heather said...

I forgot to call you and tell you, Harris Teeter is having triple coupons Thurs.-Sat. Have fun with your family!!!