Not Me Monday

By | 8:03 AM 5 comments
I did not walk into my screen door yesterday. That is so elementary school.

I do not write things down on my to do list that I have already done just so I can have the satisfaction of seeing them checked off.

I do not get a little bit annoyed when I am coloring with my children and they want to color on my picture. I mean, come on, I am 28 years old and the mom. Talk about elementary school.

I did not allow my children to have pizza rolls for dinner this week. More than once. Of course not. We always eat a healthy well-balanced meals around here...full of whole grains, fruits and veggies, and lean proteins =)

I am never absentminded. Therefore, I did not put conditioner in my hair before shampooing in the shower yesterday. And I definitely did not forget to put the cheese in Ella's grilled cheese sandwich. And I certainly did not wash my darks and whites together and now have some lovely pink (used to be white) pants and t shirts.

Nope. Not me.

If you liked these you can read more not me stories here.
Newer Post Older Post Home

5 comments:

I definitely write things down just to cross them off my list! And I am so NOT checking blogs during the work day...I ALWAYS use my planning period for planning!

Dana said...

It never gets better darlin'. I just walked into Donna's screen door two days ago.....and I'm 40!!!
Miss you guys. Can't wait to see you on Thanksgiving.
Hugs and kisses,
Aunt Dana

jayandjoy said...

#2.... yeah I Do that ALL THE TIME! :)

:) More "adoption brain" this week, huh?

Kelly Via said...

{Laughing} You are so funny. I can just see you walking into the screen door...nice.