Harris Teeter Triples

By | 7:00 AM 4 comments
Oh yes, get excited about this one cause there is a picture involved =)

Total before coupons/sales: $81.67

Total actually spent: $12.67

Look here for a great list of deals.

For all my other coupon loving friends out there...have you gone yet and how'd you do?
Newer Post Older Post Home


Pam said...

Way to go girl!! I haven't attempted this time around because of all that is going on in our house but the P.I.L.E of coupons on the table tempts me to go very badly!

Emily said...

I got $70 for $4. I'll probably find myself there again on Sunday using a few more coupons from Sundays paper. Its so addicting!

Kelly Via said...

Nice!! I went this time too (thanks for the encouragement to go!), and I loved it!! I'll post about it today. You got some great deals!!

Tasha Via said...

I went out for a solo run at HT yesterday and spent right around $17 and saved right around $40. I also went to CVS and got 3 packs of Pampers and 2 toothbrushes for absolutely FREE! Woohoo=)