Moosetracks

By | 8:12 PM 1 comment
It is 8:12pm and I am seriously considering just heading straight to bed after I write this.

It's been a long and great (but very long) day/weekend/week.

We have had a great time with the 9th and 10th grade boys.

Truly.

I made these bacon cheese wrap ups (thanks Kelly!) for breakfast for them and you would have thought I had given them each a million dollars with the way they made over them. Then I fed them cookies still warm from the oven after dinner tonight and I seriously think they all want me to replace their mothers. Or marry them.

(sorry boys...i am quite happily taken)

After several years of cooking for toddler and preschool appetites it was refreshing to cook for such appreciative eaters.

And I think they got wind (pun intended) that I thought they were stinky because I have smelled nothing but above average levels of cologne emanating from them and the basement. I guess I'll have to save those air fresheners for the new boys room. And in case you are wondering (based on Ezra's past history with air fresheners) I bought the undrinkable kind.

Ella had a birthday party for a little friend at The Little Gym this afternoon. So fun. So exhausting. So much for just watching them play.

Then tonight I had the bright idea to take Ella and Ezra to the big group gathering for Metamorphosis tonight:

600 students.
Loud music.
Cranky and exhausted Ella.
Wild maniacal two year old Ezra who loves him some crowds and is currently obeying like a rock.

Yeah. Not my brightest idea.

We made a very quick (and very ungraceful) getaway.

So that brings me to now.

Kids in bed.

Me in my comfiest pj's. Nursing a bowl of moosetracks. Headed to bed before 9pm.
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

Kelly Via said...

I am SO glad that you made the bacon cheese wrap ups AND that the boys LOVED them!! I'm sure the cook enjoyed one or two as well, right?? They are delicious (at least we think so!) So glad to hear the positive review!!

AND, the cologne radiating from their room is hilarious as well.