a few points of the bullet kind

By | 1:45 PM 4 comments
Since I can't seem to put together a coherent thought since we've been home, I'll just keep it simple and spare you and put out some bullet points:

  • I am writing this at 5:30am. Thank you jet lag.
  • Eli is awesome.
  • Ella and Ezra are awesome.
  • Two boys are double the trouble. (see above video)
  • Levi (the dog) and Eli are s-l-o-w-l-y becoming friends.
  • Being home is incredible.
  • You should have seen Ella and me at the african hair and skin care section of the store last night. I'm sure people were wondering.
  • I am an emotional basket case.
  • The first night went better than the second night. I think Eli is really mixed up on his time.
  • Eli has eaten pretty much all that we have set in front of him. With the exception of bacon and chocolate pudding. Our grocery bill just went up exponentially.
  • I have the best husband in the world. Seriously.
Newer Post Older Post Home

4 comments:

Billy said...

so glad to hear the adjustment is going well, for the most part! still praying as you transition...

Sheri said...

I can only imagine how emotional this must be! Tears come to my eyes every time I read a new blog update and I am not even the momma!!

Joe said...

They are two boys..Jenn he look soo cute..... I know they will be trouble makers... Thank yuo for sharing....We love you Joseph

Kelly Via said...

I am so so glad to hear that many things are going well. Janet gave me an update after talking to you as well. I can't wait to spend more time with Eli, and see you guys spending time together as a now larger family. Love you guys and we are so so proud of you!! Can you BELIEVE he is HOME?! YES!!

I would imagine not being able to put together a coherent thought would be pretty normal...You are doing GREAT, Jenn!!