I inturrupt all the adoption posts to bring you this important message...

By | 7:07 AM 2 comments
It is Jeremiah's birthday today.

Thirty-one.

Last year, for the big three-zero, we went skydiving. This year we are recovering from a trip around the world. Not sure how to top all this for his thirty-second birthday. Maybe we will do a party at chuck-e-cheese.

I don't know how to put into words my feelings for him this birthday.
This last week together has shown me a depth and strength to him that I am in awe of.

He is his kid's hero.

And mine.

Happy Birthday Jeremiah!

We love you.

Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

mommajeane said...

Happy Birthday...We love you!

Briana said...

this is a funny picture. here is my caption:
Jeremiah: "Eli, this is one of the most important things to learn now that you are in America. Let me introduce, (insert dramatic music) The iPhone."

p.s. happy birthday jeremiah