Back in the beginning of spring Ella planted a couple packages of sunflower seeds...
Which has had the lovely side effect (besides just being beautiful) of attracting hundreds of butterfly friends!
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
I did not let my daughter eat a piece of chocolate found in her stocking...left over from...ahem...last year. I mean, really , what kind of...
So, I had some major dental work done this week and Jeremiah (being the super smart hubby that he is) decided to make an impromptu 36 hour...
Meet Jon Kerry... Yes, his name really is Jon Kerry. Cracks. Me. Up. He makes really great faces. Silly faces. Angry faces. A...
today marks 8 years married to mr hambrick. we've lived a lot of life (and made a lot of life) in these awesome 8 years. i wouldn'...
Ah , New Year's Eve. It's always such an inspirational and momentous evening for our little family. We started off our evening ...
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- the joys of boys: sprinkler edition
- Butterfly Buffet
- (a short) Thursday Thoughts
- Ethiopia: Day Four
- Pretty Ladies
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- The Road
- Hazy Lazy Days
- craigslist update
- Question of the Day
- My Choice
- a craigslist post
- Not Me Monday
- Two Week Update: Eli
- Two Week Udate: Ella and Ezra
- Keeping Life Interesting (NOT)
- The One That Got Away (and a garden update)
- Brothers Who Potty Together...
- Ethiopia, Day Three
- Memory Monday
- Not Me Monday
- Photojournal: Ethiopia, Day Two
- Photojournal: Ethiopia, Day One
- I inturrupt all the adoption posts to bring you th...
- The Journey Continues
- Question of The Day (from an ethiopian princess)
- a few points of the bullet kind
- WE'RE COMING HOME!
- Jennifer called today to say all is well. Eli eve...
- ▼ July (34)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)