Back in the beginning of spring Ella planted a couple packages of sunflower seeds...
Which has had the lovely side effect (besides just being beautiful) of attracting hundreds of butterfly friends!
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Yes, I'm totally procrastinating on packing. Packing got old about a year ago. I'd much rather look through almost forgott...
So, we are back in America. Settling, slowly. Sort of. I've learned that there is a process to regaining a sense of "normal&qu...
Our time here in Haiti is winding down (at least for now...) and I am feeling reflective and thankful today. We've gotten to be a par...
This stinker is 4 years old today. She is the sweetest, spunkiest, funkiest, and weirdest little girl I know. Said in the most l...
I have a lot of quiet hours when the team is out "doing" ministry and I am here washing dishes. Or cooking at the stove. Or cho...
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- the joys of boys: sprinkler edition
- Butterfly Buffet
- (a short) Thursday Thoughts
- Ethiopia: Day Four
- Pretty Ladies
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- The Road
- Hazy Lazy Days
- craigslist update
- Question of the Day
- My Choice
- a craigslist post
- Not Me Monday
- Two Week Update: Eli
- Two Week Udate: Ella and Ezra
- Keeping Life Interesting (NOT)
- The One That Got Away (and a garden update)
- Brothers Who Potty Together...
- Ethiopia, Day Three
- Memory Monday
- Not Me Monday
- Photojournal: Ethiopia, Day Two
- Photojournal: Ethiopia, Day One
- I inturrupt all the adoption posts to bring you th...
- The Journey Continues
- Question of The Day (from an ethiopian princess)
- a few points of the bullet kind
- WE'RE COMING HOME!
- Jennifer called today to say all is well. Eli eve...
- ▼ July (34)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)