We started out in the mountains of North Carolina...
Where it was cooler and refreshing and I (the idiot) forgot my camera. Sigh. The incredibly fun photo opportunity at the water hole with rope swing will remain forever captured in only my head.
But today...we are (surprise!) up in Maryland with my family!
I got a wild hare and decided that I would take all three littles up here by myself yesterday. So that's what we did. And here I am.
Sidenote: I learned that Eli gets carsick and that once again...throw up in the car is really my idea of hell on earth. That and tiny little windowless doctor office exam rooms. Nevertheless, we made it.
And we are having a blast:
More to come later!
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
I wrote a few weeks ago how I've been working my way through memorizing Philippians 2. It's coming along, except for one verse I ke...
The week has flown by and Jeremiah is getting on the plane as I write this to begin his flight home. We haven't gotten to talk muc...
Oh man, what a week. What a week. Inhale. Exhale. 90% packed up. It's always that last 10% that gets me. Kids are bouncing off the ...
Confession time. When Jeremiah is out of town/country, we do things, well...a little bit differently. Cereal is a justifiable dinner c...
Amidst, the flurry of packing and planning that was our weekend, we did manage to squeeze in some time to celebrate the #1 Dad in our lives...
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- the joys of boys: sprinkler edition
- Butterfly Buffet
- (a short) Thursday Thoughts
- Ethiopia: Day Four
- Pretty Ladies
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- The Road
- Hazy Lazy Days
- craigslist update
- Question of the Day
- My Choice
- a craigslist post
- Not Me Monday
- Two Week Update: Eli
- Two Week Udate: Ella and Ezra
- Keeping Life Interesting (NOT)
- The One That Got Away (and a garden update)
- Brothers Who Potty Together...
- Ethiopia, Day Three
- Memory Monday
- Not Me Monday
- Photojournal: Ethiopia, Day Two
- Photojournal: Ethiopia, Day One
- I inturrupt all the adoption posts to bring you th...
- The Journey Continues
- Question of The Day (from an ethiopian princess)
- a few points of the bullet kind
- WE'RE COMING HOME!
- Jennifer called today to say all is well. Eli eve...
- ▼ July (34)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)