Not Me Monday

By | 1:39 PM 2 comments
I always have harmoniously happy days with my children.

Therefore I would never have my harmoniously happy daughter tell me that she would like to run away...to either her cousin Cana's or Rainy's or Aliya's or Mya's. (Guess she wasn't feeling too picky at the moment.)

I of course would never respond and say that sometimes mommy feels like running away too.

Really, who would say that to their four year old?

I always use a quiet and calm and controlled voice when having to discipline my son. Therefore, my adopted son, home only 2 weeks, does not have included in his VERY limited english vocabulary the words "EZRA, NO!!!"

Oh no. Not me.
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

Sheri said...

"EZRA NO" I love it!!! You had to know that would be one of his first words. I hope today is a great day for you all!!!

my week in a nutshell...oh it's only Tuesday??? Well yesterday seemed like a WEEK!! :) Thanks for finding a little humor in the tough "weeks" ;)
P.S.
I have loved following your journey with your new sweet boy! :)