The One That Got Away (and a garden update)

By | 3:00 PM 6 comments
Or at least was well hidden by the squash leaf.

Look at the size of this cucumber!












Jeremiah said to me last week (in jest) that he felt like I didn't care about the garden anymore. Ha. Understatement of the day! It's not like I don't have anything else of importance going on right now. Nope. I'm just lazing my days away.

It's a good thing that at this point of the summer the garden really doesn't need much attention. Even with its neglect it has been spitting out vegetable faster than we can eat them. Or freeze them. Or give away.

Anyone need any veggies?



Newer Post Older Post Home

6 comments:

Trudy said...

I want a garden! I'm envious! Good job!

Pam said...

I am so bummed about our squash. The plants did not produce and then something ate them up and killed them. UGH!

Kelly Via said...

Awesome!! Good looking veggies!! We will gladly take some of your extra squash and/or zucchini whenever I see you!!

Meg said...

send some squash and tomatoes our way!!!

Sheri said...

Everything you gave us was soooo good! We even shared a little with Jeff and Jessica! We did a little garden this year but have not produced anything except a few peppers and okra.

Keesha Via said...

Wow, Jen, that is one big cucumber! If you guys ever have any zucchini left over, we would love some! I love zucchini bread!