Ella: I wonder why God didn't make two hearts for us...one for the red blood and one for the blue blood?
She's a smart one...my Ella McKay.
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Yes, I'm totally procrastinating on packing. Packing got old about a year ago. I'd much rather look through almost forgott...
Our time here in Haiti is winding down (at least for now...) and I am feeling reflective and thankful today. We've gotten to be a par...
This stinker is 4 years old today. She is the sweetest, spunkiest, funkiest, and weirdest little girl I know. Said in the most l...
Since I am in a weird mood today, I'll continue on in the same vein as my previous post. Although, lets move on to awkward baby shower ...
They are real. And there is one alive in my house somewhere. I wish I was joking, or lying, or anything other than telling the truth. B...
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- the joys of boys: sprinkler edition
- Butterfly Buffet
- (a short) Thursday Thoughts
- Ethiopia: Day Four
- Pretty Ladies
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- The Road
- Hazy Lazy Days
- craigslist update
- Question of the Day
- My Choice
- a craigslist post
- Not Me Monday
- Two Week Update: Eli
- Two Week Udate: Ella and Ezra
- Keeping Life Interesting (NOT)
- The One That Got Away (and a garden update)
- Brothers Who Potty Together...
- Ethiopia, Day Three
- Memory Monday
- Not Me Monday
- Photojournal: Ethiopia, Day Two
- Photojournal: Ethiopia, Day One
- I inturrupt all the adoption posts to bring you th...
- The Journey Continues
- Question of The Day (from an ethiopian princess)
- a few points of the bullet kind
- WE'RE COMING HOME!
- Jennifer called today to say all is well. Eli eve...
- ▼ July (34)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)