Ella: I wonder why God didn't make two hearts for us...one for the red blood and one for the blue blood?
She's a smart one...my Ella McKay.
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
I did not let my daughter eat a piece of chocolate found in her stocking...left over from...ahem...last year. I mean, really , what kind of...
It's that time of year again. Trying to get the perfect family photo. Although, with three kids in the mix this year...my standards of p...
What size shoe should I pack for Eli? How much money do I need to bring to convert into Birr? What was the name of that website that gives ...
I want to start this post by first saying that we are so blessed . Despite our loss ...we are so incredibly blessed. God is good . It has ...
For the first time ever in the seven years I've had a blog, I almost let an entire month pass without a single word written or picture ...
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- the joys of boys: sprinkler edition
- Butterfly Buffet
- (a short) Thursday Thoughts
- Ethiopia: Day Four
- Pretty Ladies
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- The Road
- Hazy Lazy Days
- craigslist update
- Question of the Day
- My Choice
- a craigslist post
- Not Me Monday
- Two Week Update: Eli
- Two Week Udate: Ella and Ezra
- Keeping Life Interesting (NOT)
- The One That Got Away (and a garden update)
- Brothers Who Potty Together...
- Ethiopia, Day Three
- Memory Monday
- Not Me Monday
- Photojournal: Ethiopia, Day Two
- Photojournal: Ethiopia, Day One
- I inturrupt all the adoption posts to bring you th...
- The Journey Continues
- Question of The Day (from an ethiopian princess)
- a few points of the bullet kind
- WE'RE COMING HOME!
- Jennifer called today to say all is well. Eli eve...
- ▼ July (34)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)