the joys of boys: sprinkler edition

By | 7:00 AM 9 comments
It all began as innocent fun in the sprinkler...
















Then he got a (slightly sinister) idea...













Come on Eli...you know you want some hugs!


















Closer...














Closer...













Ha! Eli broke free...













Run Eli...














Run...













He didn't want my hugs....













Huyah...I am the man!









Fine then...I'll just pee in the grass!
Newer Post Older Post Home

9 comments:

Pam said...

That is great!!!

Renae said...

This is hilarious! And peeing in the grass is BIG at our house...I'm a little embarrased to say...it was quite the site when my 3 year old did it during a yard sale we were having...UGGGHHH!

Stacey said...

Love the "Huyah" picture! And...the peeing the grass! I bet I got you all beat! My three year old (when he was three 9 years ago...sigh) ran outside after church, only for me to find him peeing on our car tire! I of course was devistated but now, what a memory! =) Blessings....

Heather said...

That is so funny! Thanks for sharing!

Kelly Via said...

hahahahaha...I love the naked silhouette; priceless. Looks like they had a great time, minus Eli and the hugs!

Jennifer said...

I love posts with pics of Eli and his sibs. I saw he had a cat scan. Thinking good thoughts for Eli down here in Charleston, SC. He just looks like a sweetheart, and I love the way Ezra and he play. :-)

Becky Swann said...

HA!

mommajeane said...

What little rascals...you can just see it in both of them. Makes your life active and full of energy... I miss them both even their mischief making.

Briana said...

loved this.