I'm home. No throw up this time. Yay! (and Yay! and Yay! some more!)
I brought back my sister Leah and brother Isaac...for some extra moral support (and maybe a little lawn mowing help). And some help babysitting as we have Eli's cat scan in the morning and his pediatric neurosurgeon appointment on Monday. I'm pretty sure I didn't want wild man Ezra along for the ride for those appointments.
Being the complete angel that he is these days. You know.
We will probably try to squeeze in a date or two while these two are here also. Goodness...I love my family! We had a great week and everyone had lots of fun. But I am so very glad to be sleeping in my bed tonight.
Here are some more random pictures of the fun we had:
Of course Nana said it was ok to ride in the baby swing...silly boys!
Both boys loved this boat...
Photo shoot with baby Maddy...
Ella and Mya doing their "quiet time" together...
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
1. Today is my 34th birthday. 2. Wasn't I just a kid? Like, yesterday? Waiting for the next Christmas? 3. When Jeremiah asked me wh...
When Zoe was really sick with Chickungunya in Haiti last Summer there wasn't much that comforted her. She didn't want to eat, didn...
Bare feet, spring day, a hammock full o' kids, and the time to take it all in... And yes, Ezra is just in his...
The past 7 days in iphone photo review... I enjoyed a girls day out (Keesha's last girl hurrah before Haiti) last Sunday with m...
Oh man, I've got lots of posts buzzing around in my head. Lot's o. But it is a bit of a busy season we are in and I've got a...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- the joys of boys: sprinkler edition
- Butterfly Buffet
- (a short) Thursday Thoughts
- Ethiopia: Day Four
- Pretty Ladies
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- The Road
- Hazy Lazy Days
- craigslist update
- Question of the Day
- My Choice
- a craigslist post
- Not Me Monday
- Two Week Update: Eli
- Two Week Udate: Ella and Ezra
- Keeping Life Interesting (NOT)
- The One That Got Away (and a garden update)
- Brothers Who Potty Together...
- Ethiopia, Day Three
- Memory Monday
- Not Me Monday
- Photojournal: Ethiopia, Day Two
- Photojournal: Ethiopia, Day One
- I inturrupt all the adoption posts to bring you th...
- The Journey Continues
- Question of The Day (from an ethiopian princess)
- a few points of the bullet kind
- WE'RE COMING HOME!
- Jennifer called today to say all is well. Eli eve...
- ▼ July (34)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)