Keeping Life Interesting (NOT)

By | 2:53 PM 4 comments
Since life has been quite boring the last week or two for us (sarcastic tone) we decided to go ahead and spice things up a bit and throw a little thing called "scabies" into the mix.

Yep. We found out yesterday that Ella (and the rest of us minus Eli) have scabies.

For those of you familiar with scabies I don't need to say anything else. And for the rest of you...just know that I've decided that I wouldn't wish this as a punishment for my worst enemy.

This is what my day has consisted of:









I didn't take any pictures of the vacuuming and scouring and oh my Lord the piles and piles and piles and piles and piles and piles of laundry. Every last thing that is washable is being washed. What isn't washable thrown into a trash bag and stored away for a week.

So, in case you have called and left a message I have not returned or an email I have not replied to...sorry. I will get back to real life whenever I have a real life again.

In the meantime please pray for Ella as she has the worst case by far and is absolutely miserable and there is absolutely nothing we are able to do to make her feel any better.
Newer Post Older Post Home

4 comments:

Renae said...

Oh MY!!! SOOO praying for relief for everyone! And a quick end to the little "buggers":)!

I'm sorry about that. I'll be praying for you guys, too. :-(

Kelly Via said...

Oh that's just awful!! So sorry Jenn. I'll definitely pray for a quick recovery.

Well, I guess your clean house is now even cleaner...on a positive note ;)

Briana said...

yuck! sorry but i had no idea what that was, oh gosh, now suddenly i'm itching all over. i'm so sorry. wow that's horrible. hope things get better fast. and really, yuck!