Sad.

By | 7:00 AM 1 comment

You know it is a sad sad day on so many levels when you make a list of things to ask your mom when you next talk to her because you know you will forget all the things you meant to ask her if they weren't written down.








On a side note (get it?!) : My mom is down along with my sister Mary Kate and my cutie pie new niece Maddy for the big consignment sale today. My other two sisters, Nataly and Cate also came to watch my crew for the day. Should be fun...buying for three kids now!
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

S, E, or O said...

Oh my goodness! This is the story of my life! I had written out a long shopping list before going to Target last night, and guess what?! I could not find it anywhere when I go to the store. Thankfully, I did have coupons to remind me of some items I needed. When I got to the checkout line, I realized I left my shopping bags in the car! Oh...I am a pitiful airhead these days! I am just catching up on your blog. Your life sounds exciting, yet exhausting all in one. Honestly, I think that is pretty typical when you go from 2 to 3...and maybe beyond?! Your family is beautiful. All of you are blessings and blessings to each other.

For Pete's sake...guess what the word verification for me to leave this comment? It's "amanic." Can you believe it?! :-O