Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
We head out of town this morning. Heading back to NC, our home for a decade. Heading back to the very first church Jeremiah was a pastor at...
If I whined enough about all the rain of the last few weeks, let me take a few minutes to rave about the glorious sunshine of this week. ...
We are in a busy season right now. Between school and ministry obligations and all that makes up life...it is so easy for me to become as P...
It's Monday and the sun is out! As in, grab-your-sunscreen-its-never-looked-brighter out! Oddly enough, my three youngest are fast...
It's October?! What, what?! What happened to September? Anybody else with me? We got a gloriously sunshiny one day brea...
- ► 2015 (88)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- the joys of boys: sprinkler edition
- Butterfly Buffet
- (a short) Thursday Thoughts
- Ethiopia: Day Four
- Pretty Ladies
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- The Road
- Hazy Lazy Days
- craigslist update
- Question of the Day
- My Choice
- a craigslist post
- Not Me Monday
- Two Week Update: Eli
- Two Week Udate: Ella and Ezra
- Keeping Life Interesting (NOT)
- The One That Got Away (and a garden update)
- Brothers Who Potty Together...
- Ethiopia, Day Three
- Memory Monday
- Not Me Monday
- Photojournal: Ethiopia, Day Two
- Photojournal: Ethiopia, Day One
- I inturrupt all the adoption posts to bring you th...
- The Journey Continues
- Question of The Day (from an ethiopian princess)
- a few points of the bullet kind
- WE'RE COMING HOME!
- Jennifer called today to say all is well. Eli eve...
- ▼ July (34)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)