Off We Go

By | 9:58 PM 11 comments
That's it.
Bags are packed.
To do list has been done.
We are as ready as we will ever be.

Did I mention that this just feels so incredibly surreal?

Wasn't it just yesterday that we were sending off our initial application?





















I am not sure what internet access will be like in Ethiopia, so I probably won't be blogging. But my father in law has promised to post updates on here as we contact him throughout the week

Here are some specific prayer requests we have for this week:

  • Safety in our travels.
  • Safety, peace of mind, and happy hearts for Ella and Ezra here at home.
  • A peaceful transition for Eli and the ability for him to trust Jeremiah and me.
  • Opportunities to share what the Lord has done and for Him to be glorified!
Thank you for your prayers!

Until next week...
Newer Post Older Post Home

11 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Sending our prayers with you!

Unknown said...

We are praying for you guys!!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

We are praying, will be praying and we'll see you next weekend!

Love ya'll!

Praying! So excited for you guys!

Kelly Via said...

Praying for you guys. Can't wait for you to get back. Enjoy the trip and enjoy going to get your little boy. Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers with you! I know you'll have an amazing experiance there getting your little boy. I'm happy for you, can't wait to hear from you guys again!

S, E, or O said...

You guys have been on my mind (thus in my prayers) all day today! Randall also included you in our life group prayers today, too. Praying everything goes well!

I'm still amazed at how quickly everything went for you. Just yesterday I heard about a couple who has been working on adopting from Ethiopia for two years and now they are #18 on the list!

julie said...

I do not know you personally, but I always enjoy and am uplifted by your blog. I am praying for you all this week. Julie

Billy said...

Traveling mercies!!! Will be praying...

K said...

Know you all are already on your way but still wanted to comment that I am praying. Looking forward to hearing all about your new little guy.