(Backtrack) Photojournal: Florida, part 1

By | 7:00 AM 1 comment
The kids did great on the what was supposed to be 8 but took over 9 hours of driving to Florida. They really are growing up. Someone once told me that it gets easier...but I didn't believe them. But it really is true.

I digress...

We had a great time visiting with Jeremiah's family last week. The first few days were filled with celebrating Ella's birthday, feeding the ducks, finding the perfect car ramp (aka: the stair handrail), playing with cousins, riding in the paddle boat, finding frogs and lizards, and bbq-ing with friends. Lightning McQueen even showed up just for my boys.
















































































































































Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

It gets easier? I don't believe you! ;-)