(Backtrack) Photojournal: Florida, part 3

By | 3:00 PM 3 comments
This is the end. I promise.

The day after Thanksgiving was my favorite day of the week.

Why?
You ask...

Because we headed out to the beach for the day.

I love the beach.
My kids love the beach.
And this beach had a playground on it. A beach and a playground. How cool is that.


























The whole gang: before we decided it was warm enough to go swimming with our clothes on...








































































































































































Wait for it...wait for it...























Ok...JUMP!























Copycat...



































Our sad sad attempts at a family picture. Jeremiah is doing his best Dumb and Dumber impression. Not bad, eh.






















As if putting it in black and white would somehow miraculously fix Eli looking at the sand on his hands, Ezra's "smile", and Jeremiah's squint. At least Ella and I look good in it, ha!

























And that concludes the backtrack editions of our family photojournals. (I'm sure you are glad. Me too.) Hope you enjoyed!
Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

Keesha Via said...

Your picture of the birds is wonderful. I really love the composition of it. I also love your purple top!

Kelly Via said...

Your skies look great in these pictures...did you do this on purpose? If so, I'd love to know what you did to make them pop so well. Camera setting? Photoshop? Love it.

AND, I love that the kiddos went swimming. In the ocean. At Thanksgiving!! HOW FUN!!

Kelly Via said...

Oh, and I love your family pics, too... ;)