Love post #1: Ella

By | 7:00 AM 3 comments
I could write a million words and fill up the max of my 1024 mb space on this blogger account writing about what I love about my one and only girl...

Her creativity,
imagination,
loyalty,
girliness,
tom-boy-ish-ness,
her surprisingly mature sense of self,
unique sense of style,
and so on and so forth.

But a picture speaks a million words.

And I feel like these 10 photos capture best the reasons why I am so enamored with my Ella.






















































































































































































































































Oh, how I love my Ella.
Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

mommajeane said...

And so do we up in Falling Waters...Nana and Paw Paw send lots of hugs and kisses down to Sweet Ella.

Jen said...

Love those little girls that are hard to put in a box. they have so much to offer the world:) She is precious.

Desi Brown said...

Sweet post for such a beautiful little girl!