Thursday Thoughts

By | 4:00 PM 2 comments


I've written about my pink lemonade craving (which is still going on strong). And lo and behold, guess what I found at the local wally world today...pink lemonade candy. Bliss, I tell ya. Bliss.




Curled up in between two of my sweet softly snoring little ones is the most delightful way to take a nap. And I have been taking advantage of these moments a lot lately. Pregnancy has retaught me the fine art of taking a nap again. The world (and the laundry, phone calls, emails, cleaning, blogging and dinner prep) can wait.

I gave Eli a little hair cut this week, just around the ears and in the back. All by myself. And I've decided that cutting curly black hair is a lot easier than cutting super fine straight blonde hair. Ella also got a hair cut this week. Not by me. (Because of the above mentioned reason.)

Jeremiah did a science experiment morning with the kids this week. And of course, any science experiment with Jeremiah requires the use of proper safety equipment. In this case...safety goggles!



































































































































Happy Thursday!
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

Bobbie Grant said...

If you are craving sour(ish) things you should give salt and vinegar potato chips a whirl. I loved them during my pregnancies and swear they even helped with nausea.
I would even eat them for breakfast.
I'm not really sure they would qualify as sour, but it's a similar taste I guess?

Pam said...

OH.MY.HEAVENLY!!!!! It is 9:00p.m. and I honestly think I might be taking a trip to Walmart right now!!!!!! :)