Not Me Monday

By | 3:31 PM 3 comments
I am always a prepared mommy, thinking ahead of all possible situations and planning accordingly.

Therefore I didn't have the kids with me at a doctors appointment that ended up lasting over 3 hours, hours way past lunchtime, and ended up splitting a box of raisins between them...because that is all I had in my purse.

And I didn't look the other way when one of them dropped one of their precious rations on the floor and picked it up and ate it.

I do not tell my kids that "it's for the baby" when they see me eating/drinking something they want.

And I do not say that phrase apparently way too often because my son did not tell me he had a baby in his tummy and needed some food for his baby. Food that he didn't have to share with anyone cause it was "for his baby."

Oh no. Not me.
Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

ohhh that is so funny!!! Feed that poor child! ;-)

I can't stop laughing!

Love you!

Mom H.

ADawson said...

Which son was this??? :)

Stacey said...

FunE! Laughed out loud here. Live and learn I guess. If not, I'm sure the kids won't let you forget! =)