Dog Days of Summer

By | 9:08 AM 1 comment
We are dog sitting for my cousin (A UNC graduate student) all this week while he is on vacation.

I consider myself a dog person having been raised with dogs. I like dogs. I'm not afraid of dogs. I really do like dogs.

However, we have never had a dog. Seminary life does not mesh with dog ownership and then came the babies and I was too busy to even think about getting a dog.

We have had E for not even 24 hours and I am second guessing my dog-personability-ness =)

Let me clarify that she is a great dog and the kids are loving her. They are just a lot of work.

I think I would be wise to allow myself an adjustment phase before I make any long-term future dog decisions.

I do think the kids are not going to let her go back home without a fight...




















We shall see how the rest of the week unfolds!

Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

Bobbie Grant said...

We have 4 dogs and 2 cats. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to lose my mind. It really makes it feel like I have 3.5 kids. They are sweet, though!
Question:I have been doing the grocery game/couponing for a while now and I can't get a good coupon organizing system down. I have a big 30 day register and a small one I take with me, but it always ends up a mess. Any advice on how you keep yours in order?