VBS, day one

By | 2:50 PM 2 comments
This is Vacation Bible School week at Grey Stone.
















Although it is a crazily busy week, it is one of my favorite weeks out of the whole year.

I know it is my church and my husband is a pastor there, but I don't think I am just biased when I say that I really think Grey Stone does a great job on their VBS.

I kept up a running dialogue of our weeks experiences last year and I thought I'd do the same this year.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the week!
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

mommajeane said...

It was the best one we have ever been to....and I have gone to many VBS over my 52 yrs.....I wish we could this week but glad also to be home too.

I am the mom said...

Love that Grey Stone VBS...wish we could be there! Have a great time!