Buzz Boy

By | 2:41 PM 8 comments
As promised...here are pictures of Ezra's buzz cut:

Before: He was quite fascinated by the clippers and all the attachment thingie's. Do you like the sweet tatoo he is sporting on his arm...courtesy of VBS week.



















During: He actually liked getting his hair cut and smiled while Jeremiah did it. What? No crazed screaming and grabbing at our hands? I should have known...considering his fascination with all things motorized!



















After: If it weren't for the dimple and blue eyes I might not even recognize him anymore =)



















The timing of this haircut was perfect as we learned of another child in his VBS class that has lice.

Oh dear.

The verdict is still out on whether or not we will keep up this haircut all summer. It is much cooler for him and easier for me...but, as mentioned before, he just looks so grown up!
Newer Post Older Post Home

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!! He looks so cute.

Sheri said...

I could not even believe it was him last night!!!!

mommajeane said...

He is adorable... we all vote to keep it. My goodness glad he has the shorter hair for the lice inspection :)

I am the mom said...

Awww! He's too cute!

Oh My Goodness. He looks COMPLETELY different!!!!! So cute, so big, like a whole new kid!

Briana said...

soo cute and handsome! our nephew Caleb did the same thing, he instantly looked 2 years older crazy! i like it. sweet boy.

Kelly Via said...

Oh I love it! It does make him look older...but he looks so handsome too!! I love it! I vote keep it.

Never would have recognized him!! He definitely looks like a big boy now!