My Exploading Head

By | 4:51 PM 2 comments
I'm back from my conference.

I had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed every meal eaten in peace =) The girl time was nice too!

I was soooo ready to get back home to my family though. Three days is a long time to be away from them.

I learned a lot at the conference. Growing up with a homeschooling background I had the student perspective down...but looking at homeschooling from a parenting perspective is a whole other world.

I'll admit to being a bit overwhelmed at all the options that are out there...

Classical, Charlotte Mason, Montessori, Traditional, Unschooling...and on and on. And on.

However, we are committed to taking our time, looking at all the options, praying, and looking to the Lord's leading as we decipher what we feel is the right decision and direction for our family.
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to cause another explosion, but let me know if you want any resources on Montessori...

Kristen

Briana said...

i am very interested in your decision regarding this matter. keep me posted.