Drazy Cays

By | 1:32 PM 1 comment
So much for thinking that June would bring lazy summer days!

This week has been anything but lazt as we have had two extra friends with us the past few days. Kayleigh and Ethan are 9 and 7 and we have had a BLAST with them!

I think Ella is in love.

Not true love, but the kind of love that is born when he lets her play his Nintendo DS =)

We went riding on the Little River Park bike trails yesterday. Yes, all four kids and me. Talk about exercise! And today I actually attempted the library and the dollar store. The library was a success. The dollar store...uh, not so much.

I'm learning =)

I'll admit life is alot crazier with 2 extra kids in the mix. I was wiped out by 8pm last night and I think I'll be lucky to make it till then today!

A good wiped of course.

I don't have much mental energy for any creative blog posts and I am kicking myself that I didn't take any pictures of the last few days...sigh. Oh well.

I hope your summer is off to a good start!
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

Allyson Hemric said...

Kayleigh was SOO excited to come stay with yall. When i kept her monday, she talked about it all day, and asked all sorts of questions about what ella and ezra liked so she could entertain them!

it was cute!

glad yall had fun :D