3 days...

By | 8:00 AM 6 comments

When this post comes out I will be headed (by myself, gasp!) to Richmond for a 3 day homeschool convention.



I am excited for a number of reasons:

1) I am meeting up and staying with some of my favorite people in the whole world!

2) 9 whole meals to be eaten hot, in one sitting, and not standing up =)

3) Having the opportunity to see what resources are available as we begin to make our education decisions for Ella.

4) 3 days of taking a shower without telling a little person to shut the door or go and watch Dora!

5) Girl time!

6) and because it is worth mentioning again, 9 whole meals to be eaten hot, in one sitting, and not standing up =)

Jeremiah will be joined by Josh and together they will hold the fort down with their combined 4 children. They are both incredible, capable, and creative dads...and Tasha and I have no worries.

No worries at all.

Only 9 whole meals to be eaten hot, in one sitting, and not standing up to look forward to!
Newer Post Older Post Home

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Have fun!!!! I love the NC homeschool convention but we did not go this year. It can be so overwhelming with all of the choices I never knew there was so much out there! I look forward to hearing what all you saw!

See you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mommajeane said...

My favaorite thing to do is eat... I wonder why too Jenn? Eating standing up or on the run maybe. Have a wonderful time and tell them I said hi.

mommajeane said...

I meant to say eat out:) but eat is great too.

Kelly Via said...

I love it!! Sorry I couldn't be there this year. I know you guys are going to have a great time!! Can't wait to hear about it!! Make sure you and Tash put together a great bag of goodies from the convention, okay?!

Can I go, too? :)