Chill Mode

By | 12:12 PM Leave a Comment
Jeremiah is at an all day paintball event with our Eikon students today.

He was so excited to go...he was just like a giddy little kid this morning =)

The kids and I are just chillin today. Feels good. Really good. I think they are in chill mode too. We ALL slept till after 9am. I can't even remember the last time I slept past 9am!

(All the benadryl I took last night to calm down my red puffy itchy eyes last night might have had something to do with it!) And if you run into me today don't mention how bad my eyes look. I already know!

The kids are in roomtime at the moment...then we are headed outside for a promised bug hunt. Then lunch then naps/rest time. Maybe I'll work up the motivation to cut the grass out front. Or maybe not =)

Happy Weekend-ing to you!
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: