My wife

By | 4:19 PM Leave a Comment
Jenn hates it when I do this, but I would rather her hate me for this than for sitting on the couch drinking a cold one while she chases kids.

I have an answer to a question posed in Proverbs 31:10. Who can find an excellent wife? I can. And I have the priveledge of going home to her every day. I remember in the great movie Napolean Dynamite when Rex was describing the fact that he wasnt a loser because he went home to Starla every night. Well I get to go home to a woman who not only keeps me from being a loser, but who pushes me to be my best. To love God more passionately. To let my kids know how much I love them. To be the man God commands me to be. To put it in the best way possible...

My heart trusts in her and I have no lack of gain
She does nothing but good
She works with delight
She works selflessly
She is a wise steward
She wraps herself in the strength of God every morning
She always looks out for the lowly and downtrodden
She is flippen awesome!

And I am a better man because of her. I love you Jenn.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: