Eli and His Egg

By | 3:45 PM 2 comments
And check out that new shaved hair-do...



















Still NO word about his paperwork issue. I am trying so hard to stay positive...but I am just so frustrated. His bed is ready. His room is ready. His dresser is ready. His bench is ready. His family is ready.

Everything is ready...

Except some silly piece of paper.

I remember reading on other adoptive blogs about moms feeling like there was someone missing while they were waiting to bring their child home. I admit I never quite got that and even maybe thought that was a bit silly.

Um. Not now.

I now totally get that. I have this sense of someone missing all the time. Eating dinner...tucking kids into bed...going on fun family outings...

Eli is missing.

Would you pray with us that the paperwork issue is resolved this week.
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

Renae said...

Praying! It's been 4 months since we saw our daughter and we have a month to go...I know how hard it is to wait! Praying for peace and strength in the waiting:).

Kelly Via said...

Praying with you Jenn and Pal. His haircut sure makes him look like a big boy. Let's get him home soon, okay!?