Thursday Thoughts

By | 7:56 PM Leave a Comment
I took the kids for our first pool day of the summer. You can tell from the photo's that they had a great day! Please note that Ella is sans arm bands this year. The girl is growing up. And Ezra started the day out kinda slow ("I don't wanna go swimming!")...but quickly warmed up.
























The best part about it is that it is 7:30pm and they are already fast asleep for the night. You've gotta love how some sunshine and swimming will wear them out!

The only problem is...I would love to be right behind them. Somehow I've got to hang on till at least 9pm.

I am still in shock with the news that we are traveling to pick up Eli.

24 days to go.

Somebody pinch me.

We have a fun weekend ahead of us, including a couples baby shower for our good friends Josh and Kristen to help welcome their little girl, Natalie Clair.

Check out Ezra's latest trick. He likes to announce it to everyone within a 10 foot radius of him while he is doing it.
























Happy Thursday!
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: