In honor of Valentine's Week (yes, I know it is only a day but why not make a week out of it!) I'll be listing things I love today. Not necessarily the biggies in life...just the small insignificant things that make me happy.
Then each day for the rest of the week I'll be listing some of the things I love about Ella, Ezra, and Jeremiah.
Things I love:
- Kit-Kat bars and a cold glass of milk. Hands down...my favorite dessert.
- Hearing an unsolicited thank you from my kids.
- Black yoga pants from Old Navy.
- Planning out my week...I'm not so big on surprises.
- Hot coffee.
- Typography...I know, weird...but what can I say, I love a good font!
- Going shopping by myself.
- My kitchen. I have so much storage and counter space I am still in amazement.
- The excitement of starting a good book and the satisfaction of finishing it.
- Jumping on the trampoline with Ella.
- Chicken Quesadillas. Hands down...my favorite food.
- Living on the farm.
- Music cranked up so loud you just have to dance =)
- Breakfast. Hands down...my favorite meal of the day.
- My old red Rangers t-shirt. I found it in the .25 bin at Goodwill years ago...but it just fits so perfect...I wish I could find 10 others like it!
What is one thing, not necessarily spiritual or "big" that you just love!