I love...

By | 3:00 PM 9 comments
I saw this idea on a friends blog and thought I'd steal it.

In honor of Valentine's Week (yes, I know it is only a day but why not make a week out of it!) I'll be listing things I love today. Not necessarily the biggies in life...just the small insignificant things that make me happy.

Then each day for the rest of the week I'll be listing some of the things I love about Ella, Ezra, and Jeremiah.

Things I love:

  • Kit-Kat bars and a cold glass of milk. Hands down...my favorite dessert.
  • Hearing an unsolicited thank you from my kids.
  • Black yoga pants from Old Navy.
  • Planning out my week...I'm not so big on surprises.
  • Hot coffee.
  • Typography...I know, weird...but what can I say, I love a good font!
  • Going shopping by myself.
  • My kitchen. I have so much storage and counter space I am still in amazement.
  • The excitement of starting a good book and the satisfaction of finishing it.
  • Jumping on the trampoline with Ella.
  • Chicken Quesadillas. Hands down...my favorite food.
  • Living on the farm.
  • Music cranked up so loud you just have to dance =)
  • Ikea
  • Breakfast. Hands down...my favorite meal of the day.
  • My old red Rangers t-shirt. I found it in the .25 bin at Goodwill years ago...but it just fits so perfect...I wish I could find 10 others like it!
Now it's your turn.
What is one thing, not necessarily spiritual or "big" that you just love!
Newer Post Older Post Home

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love days like today with warm spring weather. These days don't come until April in PA, but I love LOVE having them in February here in NC!

I also love Ikea and miss the Pittsburgh store. I think we should take a field trip when it opens in Charlotte!

Kristen

Anonymous said...

i LOVE laying on the beach with a good book soaking in the sun rays!

Anonymous said...

Jenn,I love spendin time w/ mi family! My cousin Danielle also loves Ikea she took me in april last year when i was in texas visiting her,and her family! Miss u guys! i love nc!

I love love love diggin in the dirt and planting new flowers, trees, shrubs anything that grows and blooms!

I love waking up and knowing I have the rest of the day to spend with my amazing daughter!

Anonymous said...

I love putting on jammies right out of the dryer. Even if I'm not specifically cold. And speaking of PJ', I love kids wearing them. Sweet.

Anonymous said...

I love zebra cakes--those things you can buy in every gas station for, like, a quarter. No lie. :)

mommajeane said...

I love new life... any type.. plants, animals and children and a soul reborn....

Briana said...

this was "hands down" a great post ;)

what is it about old navy yoga pants, they just fit the greatest!
i also love a good font and Ikea and shopping by myself, but i think you are crazy about the KitKat being the best dessert...so many other more chocolaty options!

did i mention i also like the phrase "hands down"?

love ya!