One of those days

By | 1:18 PM Leave a Comment
You ever have one of "those" days?

I had mine yesterday.

I'm not sure what happened.

The morning started out good...
and then everything went downhill for me from there.

I had NO patience for the kids or Jeremiah. I had NO patience for myself. Just to clarify...Jeremiah and the kids weren't the ones with the problem...I was.

I hate when I have days like that. I know that I am not living the "abundant life" when I allow selfishness and emotions to take control of me. I know I am not glorifying the Lord. I know I am not setting the example to my children. I know I am not loving my husband the way I should.

Thankfully, the Lord is not JUST a God of second chances. He is a God of new beginnings, which I need every single day.


Lamentations 3:21-23

21 Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:

22 Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.

23 They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.



Also, thankfully I have a husband who realized I needed a "time out" and sent me out of the house for the afternoon =)
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: