- The way she only eats the frosting off her cake
- Her impressive imagination
- The way she loves to jump
- Her fearlessness
- The way she insists on bringing along at least 2 "friends" wherever we go and sleeping with about 200 of them.
- The crazy names she comes up with for all her "friends"
- The way she insists on wearing her princess dresses all the time.
- Her fascination with dinosaurs, snakes, and spiders.
- The way she rejects all my attempts at pillows and blankets
- Her sparkling green eyes.
- Her discerning and independent nature.
- The way she just makes up crazy words if she doesn't remember the right word for something...for example "crystal" became "prickle" and "shock" became "shi*"...that one was embarrassing!
- The way her emotions are so openly displayed on her face...despite her best efforts to hide them from me.
Friday, February 13, 2009
I love...day three
I love Ella: