I love...day three

By | 8:00 AM 7 comments
I love Ella:

  • The way she only eats the frosting off her cake
  • Her impressive imagination
  • The way she loves to jump
  • Her fearlessness
  • The way she insists on bringing along at least 2 "friends" wherever we go and sleeping with about 200 of them.
  • The crazy names she comes up with for all her "friends"
  • The way she insists on wearing her princess dresses all the time.
  • Her fascination with dinosaurs, snakes, and spiders.
  • The way she rejects all my attempts at pillows and blankets
  • Her sparkling green eyes.
  • Her discerning and independent nature.
  • The way she just makes up crazy words if she doesn't remember the right word for something...for example "crystal" became "prickle" and "shock" became "shi*"...that one was embarrassing!
  • The way her emotions are so openly displayed on her face...despite her best efforts to hide them from me.

Newer Post Older Post Home


Tasha Via said...

Just the icing off the cake..that's my kind of girl=)

I love your "loves" this week!

Briana said...

i'm very appreciative that you backed up your comments with corresponding pictures. i liked that a lot. that is one little cutie/fireball/Jenn-Jr you have on your hands there. ;)

mommajeane said...

I agree with Briana's comments....she sure does sound like someone Briana and I know very well... you are blessed!

Allyson Hemric said...

lol those princess dresses. Last time i kept the kids she put on every single one and politely corrected me when i put the necklace on backwards -- she's so cute!

Becky Swann said...

what a cool gal! I love hearing about her!

Deb H said...

WEll,I think next birthday she should just get the can of icing with a candle in it!! Maybe her "interest" in spiders and snakes came from her gramma Bugs... ;-)

Hollan said...

Jenn,U can buy Ziacam nasal spray which really helps cut ur cold in half! i think u can only buy it at walmart though! I hope u guys get well! Hollan