A look back...

By | 5:45 PM Leave a Comment
I was looking through my old video's and found this one taken last February...



Some observations of the differences between then and now:

  • We were still living in our old house...no move to the farm yet
  • Ezra wasn't even sitting up yet!
  • Ella is still just as bossy =)
  • The crib mattress was so high...definitely pre-mobile-Ezra days!
  • Ella's shirt is too short for her now
  • Ezra's hair was still dark and doing that crazy comb-over thing
  • "Barnyard Dance" remains a favorite book among them both
  • Ezra was actually sitting still!
  • They both still love to play in his crib together...just not so calmly now
Funny how so much can change (and stay the same!)...in just one year.
I can't imagine what it will be like to look back on pictures of my children years from now...

Listen to me...sounding like an old lady already!
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: