Room-time buddy

By | 8:00 PM 2 comments
It's been about a week since Ezra has officially dropped his morning nap. I decided to experiment and let Ella and him have their room-time together yesterday. It went relatively well...for about 15 minutes...until I heard him crying and found he had pinched his fingers in the closet doors. I ended up rescuing him and Ella continued on...not happy to have lost her play-buddy.

Take two took place today.

Ella was so excited to have company...and they were happy and laughing and having a blast today. After 45 minutes I went in to get them out and this is the scene that greeted me...

I guess I should explain that Ezra was wearing a shirt at the start of room time and Ella has never climbed in the crib on her own.





I'm not sure what happened in there, but I think they had fun =)

Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

mommajeane said...

I love it... how could you ever get mad at those 2 sweethearts...

Kelly Via said...

Nice Jen!!

We do combined room time a lot too...but they still have a lot to learn about playing together and not screaming about it :)