- File Cabinet Mind with the following files:
- Misc. file of all information that husband is apt to forget
- Recipe file of 999 ways to prepare hamburger and chicken
- Information file on child psychology, marriage problems, etc.
- Clever idea file to keep up husbands morale
- Name of every member, guest, visitor, etc.
- Ear with automatic sifter to sort our information to be repeated from that which is to be kept confidential.
- 4 arms to keep kids clean, well-dressed, and obedient at all times
- Nose - big enough to detect every disturbance yet small enough to stay out of people's business
- No heart to be hurt, offended, or affected by all criticisms or complaints.
- Mouth - always smiling and saying good things
- Feet - substantial enough to work and work and work...
- Hair - half in the fashion of the day and the other half in motherly style
- Figure - Not too glamorous and not too matronly
- Clothing - Always neat, not too new, not too old, not too fancy, not too plain.
- Escape valve to relieve tensions
I wouldn't mind having some of these traits...namely the file cabinet mind =)
p.s. the Blueprint for The Ideal Pastor to come later