No News Yet

By | 11:19 AM 3 comments
Since our phone has been ringing off the hook this morning I thought I'd put out here that we probably know anything until late this afternoon.

Our agency is based out of Washington State, therefore there is a couple hours of time delay...so it would be at least after 1pm before I'd think we'd know anything...

The kids and I are staying VERY busy this morning =)

p.s. I LOVE that people have been calling. You have no idea how it warms my heart that other people are excited and care about Eli.
Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

julie said...

Jenn,
I do not know you but I am praying for you and your little Eli today! Praying for the Lord's timing which is always right on time! julie

Pam said...

Been praying and anxiously waiting to hear! :)

Sheri said...

I can't wait to hear!!! I pray you are bringing Eli home soon!