Photojournal: Weekend Recap

By | 3:00 PM 1 comment
I still can't quite believe that my eighteen year old brother wanted to spend his college spring break with his almost twenty-nine year old sister. Of course I do have one fun husband. I think that was more the draw the anything...but, hey, I'll take what I can get.

We so enjoyed Ben and Isaac's visit...and also my parents visit sandwiched in the middle!

Fishing...
Donuts...
Sun drenched naps on the trampoline...
Popsicle's...
Worms...
and a few frisbee lessons all contributed to a fun filled weekend!






Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

Briana said...

wow Ben is all grown up and so handsome! Great to see your Dad too, I love your Dad. But I'm ESPECIALLY excited to see you in 2 days! Wow, I don't think it's hit me yet that you are really coming! Wahoo. See you soon!

p.s. 29's not so bad, I've been trying it out for ya.