Photojournal: Weekend Recap

I still can't quite believe that my eighteen year old brother wanted to spend his college spring break with his almost twenty-nine year old sister. Of course I do have one fun husband. I think that was more the draw the anything...but, hey, I'll take what I can get.

We so enjoyed Ben and Isaac's visit...and also my parents visit sandwiched in the middle!

Fishing...
Donuts...
Sun drenched naps on the trampoline...
Popsicle's...
Worms...
and a few frisbee lessons all contributed to a fun filled weekend!







1 comments:

Briana said...

wow Ben is all grown up and so handsome! Great to see your Dad too, I love your Dad. But I'm ESPECIALLY excited to see you in 2 days! Wow, I don't think it's hit me yet that you are really coming! Wahoo. See you soon!

p.s. 29's not so bad, I've been trying it out for ya.

 

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Never tire of doing what is right. 2 Thess 3:13