An Unexpected Day

By | 9:18 PM 2 comments
I woke up this morning full of plans.

Get ready for my "little" brothers visit today. Make the permanent winter clothes to summer clothes switch for the kids. Make a run to the grocery store. And so on and so forth.

I made it until breakfast before I started to feel a little off.

I plowed through and was attempting to switch the kids clothes when that little off feeling grew to be a lot off.

Ok. Just lay on the couch for a few minutes and I'll be fine.

Get up again.

Run to the bathroom.

Lay down again.

Call Jeremiah.

Plop in a movie and give Ezra a free pass to the pantry in order to occupy them until Jeremiah can get home.

Ugh. I hate stomach bugs.

Apparently, the feeling is mutual.

Thankfully this one seems short lived as I am re-entering the land of the living again tonight.

Which is good as my brothers Ben and Isaac made it in and I would much rather be having fun with them than hugging the toilet.

By the way, my husband is incredibly awesome when I am sick. Brings me ginger ale. Makes me rest. Occupies the kids. Takes care of the household duties. Brings me crackers.

Almost makes me want to get sick more often.

Yeah...no.
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

Kelly Via said...

Oh, so sorry Jenn. Glad to hear you are already feeling better tonight.

Sheri said...

I am glad you are feeling better and I pray you don't pass it to the rest of your family!!