Not Me Monday

By | 3:13 PM 1 comment
I have taught my children to revere and cherish books.

Therefore, I would never have a child that would dare to rip up a book.

I don't need to even explain that I would (of course) respond in a firm but controlled manner should I ever find that a child of mine would dare to rip up a book.

And if the above mentioned book ripping did happen (which we have already established that it would never) then it would never have been a library book. Of course not.

And I most definitely would not have fastidiously taped and aligned every 37 pieces back together while I listened to the child who didn't do this tragic act whine for almost an hour for the very same book that didn't get ripped.

Because after all, who would count all those pieces? Not me.

After all, it never happened.
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

Kelly Via said...

That would never, ever happen. Good story, though ;)