Anatomy of my perfect coffee cup

By | 8:00 AM 3 comments

1)
Bigger than average but not soup bowl big
2) Microwave and dishwasher safe - duh!
3) Matches my stuff - Not really necessary but it is a nice added touch =)
4) Feels heavy in my hands
5) Smooth - I don't know why but I hate a "rough" feeling mug
6) Heat permeable - Starbucks was advertising a "cool to the touch" feature on a new mug and I thought "why would you want that?"
7) A big handle

My current favorite mug:




















And now a question for all you other coffee aficionados out there...are you particular about your mugs or is it just me?
Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

Bobbie Grant said...

I have a Longaberger soup mug that is my favorite. I even use it to make mini-chicken pot pies in the oven, but it's perfect for coffee.
I wanted to tell you that I was reading my dad's prayer journal last night (big mistake if you want dry eyes) and almost every page there was a prayer for the Hambrick family as they went to the mission field. Prayers for Addie when she had malaria. Prayers for Jeremiah as he transitioned living with the Via's. Prayers constantly for the Via family and Rick's ministry. Even prayers for the Brigg's family and one for Laura Jean. I was reading and just smiled at how Dad had all of my friends and their families in his prayers each day, along with countless others. I thought you would like to know that all of your family was lifted up in prayer even before you and Jeremiah officially became a family by a Godly man who now sits at God's feet and can whisper prayers for you, the Via's and Hambrick's directly in God's ear.

I just love the variety of your blog topics!!...I love coming to your blog to see what you have posted:)

Briana said...

i like one from, oh goodness it was a gift, um I think Pier One? It is larger then usual, but not bulky or too heavy. It is super smooth, but has these flowers that are the same color (Brown) but of a rougher texture...like pottery. I like to feel the contrast.