Generations

By | 9:57 PM 3 comments

Grey Stone held it's 1st ever Generations event tonight...and from Ella's face you can tell that it did not disappoint!

Everyone together. Drama. Worship. Games. Learning the Word. Having fun.



































I am grateful for the classes Grey Stone offers for my children and the age-appropriate lessons they learn there.

However, there is a big part of me that loves the idea and opportunity for us to have times of worship together at church.

As a family.

I am very excited that this is going to become a regular feature at Grey Stone.

Oh, and did I mention that the night was concluded by Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream?

Hallelujah =)
Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

It was great! How did Ella do with the ending?? It scared Emma Lee to death (and I though that Nancy was seriously going to have a heart attack right there!)We're looking forward to more too!

What a cool concept!!!! Your church is really making a mark in Durham and I'm so glad you have such a GREAT family there=)

Unknown said...

Chloe was looking for the police to come and get Shawn for bringing his motorcycle into Church. She said " he knows that you don't bring motorcycles into Church"! She went on and on about that!