Runny Huts His Own Cair

By | 9:01 PM 3 comments
Runny gave himself a cairhut
(But he would not admit it).

When his scamma molded him,

He said, "The darber bid it."
So she went to bee the sarber.
The swarber said, "I bear

I did not souch one tingle head

Upon your little hare."

- Shel Silverstein

It was time for a hair-cut for Ezra. After the awful way he behaved for his last hair-cut I decided I would just do a little snip-snip of my own.

Pretty sure that wasn't a good idea.

Maybe I'll just tell everyone he cut it himself =)

***Update: Jeremiah decided that he looked too much like Jim Carrey in Dum and Dumber and re-cut Ezra's hair tonight. He did a much better job than me. I'll post pictures later.***
Newer Post Older Post Home


mommajeane said...

We are reading your blog and laughing about your comment that Jeremiah redid it. He looks so diff. with the bangs shorter but he still is such a cutie. We also laughed at your Shel Silverstein quote... I remember lots of laughter as you and Jeremiah would read parts of that or another book like that. Thanks for the laughter tonite.. I needed that.

Heather said...

Ok, we really need to get together. :) I'll walk you through it. :) `

Jeanne said...

One word....Flowbee! (if that's how you spell it.)