I should have known better...

By | 4:07 PM 6 comments
I actually thought that I could risk a bathing suit on Ezra without putting a swim diaper on him.

After all, he had already pooped earlier in the morning. Surely I'd be safe to forego the extra precautions.

Right?

Folks...that isn't air bubbling up that bathing suit...










Nope.

It's poop.

Cleaning poop out of the inside mesh of a little boys bathing suit is rather disgusting.

I really should have known better.
Newer Post Older Post Home

6 comments:

Oh my gosh, Jenn! That is disgusting, AHHHHH!!! I'm so glad you thought to capture this one=)

ADawson said...

Seriously, do you carry your camera around your neck to take these kind of pics? :-) Too funny!

Kelly Via said...

The funny thing is that you stopped to get the perfect picture! HA! So hilarious. So sorry for the poopy mesh...sounds gross.

I love the picture of the red gate in your header. Pretty sweet that its from your home!

I was just thinking, this event should help you make your decision about cloth vs. disposable diapers=)

Briana said...

gross! seriously, just gross.

p.s. i really like the red gate picture. good work there tiger.

p.s.s. i keep meaning to call you but never remember at appropriate times! sigh...soon, i promise, soon.

Briana said...

oh, and i also like the pictur of the kids climbing on the gate, nice tie-in!

:)